Thursday, April 23, 2009

What is in my TBR pile.

First I want to mention that I just finish reading "Valenti's One-Month Mistress" by Sabrina Philips. I really enjoyed this book very much.

I have started to read:
The Timber Baron's Virgin Bride by Daphne Clair
and
Prairie Moon by Maggie Osborne

I also have these in my TBR pile, just to mention a few:
Diamond in the Rough by Diana Palmer
In Care of Sam Beaudry by Kathleen Eagle
The Cattleman's Unsuitable Wife by Pam Crooks
Montana Creeds: Logan by Linda Lael Miller
Framed by Robin Caroll
Wicked by Any Other Name by Linda Wisdom
The Bounty Hunter and the Heiress by Carol Finch
A Little Harmless Pleasure by Melissa Schroeder
Pack Alpha: The Were Chroncles #1 by Crissy Smith
Luring Jesse by Sylvie Kaye
Never Dare a Cowboy by Sylvie Kaye

Hopefully I will get these read in the next few weeks since I have more in my TBR pile that I want to get read soon too.

No comments: