Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why I love reading books.

I have always read and always dream of what was taking place in the novels happening to me one day. Reading is my place away from everything happening now. When I read, it is like I become the main heroine and what happens to her is happening to me. Also reading takes you all over the world and puts you in different situation then you would normally find oneself. I can let my imagination run wild with all of the the ideas I get from reading books from all of the fantastic authors out there.

2 comments:

Tanya Hanson said...

Hi Becky, me too. I wanna be the heroine always. That's why I write Westerns, I guess. I secretly desire to be a cowgirl.

I'm sending you an e-mail. I think I had your e-mail addy wrong when I sent the Wild Rose gift certificate. Boo. Sorry.

~Tanya
www.tanyahanson.com

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Janice~