I just joined is the Re-Read Challenge 2010 hosted by Nath at Books, Books and More Books blog.
The only rules for this challenge are you must have read the book at least once before and you need to re-read one book a month. That's it!
I figured with all the great books I read in 2009 alone I could complete this challenge. Also, it gives me a great reason to re-read some of my very favorite books. Not to mention it won't cost me anything, as I already have all the books I need to do this challenge!
Also another Challenge that I signed up for is: The M/M Romance 2010 Challenge hosted by I Heart Books.
(*rules taken directly (so I don't screw them up) from the I Heart Books blog*)
TIMELINE: January 1st to December 31st 2010
RULES: Read five(5) or more m/m romances in 2010
There are 5 reading levels to choose from:
- Read 5 M/M Romances
- Read 10 M/M Romances
- Read 15 M/M Romances
- Read 20 M/M Romances
- Read 20+ M/M Romances
This challenge is for those who enjoy reading gay romances (also known as m/m or male/male romances) or those who are interested in starting. If you aren’t familiar with this genre, it consists of novels and stories where the main focus is the romantic relationship between the male protagonists.
• You must be 18 years old or older to join.
• You don’t have to select your books ahead of time. Even if you do, you can change your books as you go. Your books can crossover with other challenges.
• You don’t need a blog to participate. You can comment on this post if you’d like to share a book list or reading pool.
• Please create a post on your blog where you’ll be keeping track of your challenge reads and link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. If you use a “Current Challenges” page, or something similar, you can link back from that page instead of creating an individual post.
• You can use the large banner I’m using at the top of this post or you can use the smaller buttons I’ve provided below. Just copy the code provided. There’s no need to save the smaller buttons to your own server. (I have another large banner you can use here, if you’d like.)
• You can join at anytime between now and the latter part of 2010. Just give yourself enough time to read your chosen amount of books.
• Books chosen can be any length, sub-genre, or format. eBooks, paperbacks, young adult books, audio books, and re-reads are all okay.
• Once the challenge starts, I’ll create a page for everyone to post their reviews. Reviews are encouraged, but are entirely optional.
Everyone who signs up for the challenge between now and January 31st will be eligible to win $15 in eBook Bucks from All Romance Ebooks!