Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Rambles

Obviously I am shite at keeping up my blog. I told myself a couple months ago that I was going to keep it up, but that isn't happening. I have been working some long hours and really haven't been doing much of anything but sleeping. I barely even read other people's blogs. This I was doing pretty good for the last month and a half, but for the past 2 weeks I haven't. Some of it, I am having computer problems and who wants to fight with a PC to get it up and hope that it doesn't freeze or go very slow. I really need to either fix it myself or take it to someone and have it fixed. Thursday, July 21st I ended up off the road. I am fine, but did some damaged to my car. Now I am playing phone tag with the insurance agent. Hopefully I will hear back from them. Anyways, what's my point? I don't have one. Not even a little. I'm just telling you what's on my mind at the moment. I promised to try to blog more, I didn't say it had to be nobel prize worthy words though.

No comments: