Sunday, July 19, 2015

Review of Grace Harbour Pack - book 1

Grace Harbour Pack- Book 1 (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) Kindle Edition by J.K Snow (Author)
23 year old Callie Hearst has a busy life as the head nurse in Grace Harbour. When her step-father is attacked and almost killed by a pack of rogue wolves she has no choice but to call her stepbrother Seth. He's ruthless, bitter and cold He's everything Callie wants, but shouldn't have Together they must work together to find the rogue pack that is threatening their family, keeping each of them at an arms length of one another. Will Callie be able to resist the wolf she wants so badly?



I was given a copy of this story in exchange for a honest review. I was hooked from the beginning of this story. I really love both Callie's character and her step-brother Seth's character. I also love the chemistry between Callie and Seth and I wonder how long it will take before both of them try to stop fighting the attraction between them. If you love shifter stories, you will love this one. Callie has a special gift and the you have the shifters in this series. This will be a book that you don't want to put down once you start reading it. I absolutely loved this story and I can't wait to read the next one.

No comments: